Why Should You Choose Niagara Bus Tour
Niagara Bus Tours is one of the best Niagara Falls tour operators. We offer private tours too. We are well-equipped to serve groups of all sizes. We are in this business since 2001. Please read below some of the points that make us one of the best Niagara Falls Tour operator.
- No Up Front Payment– We do not require deposit or ask payment until the tour has been complete.
- Quality Over Quantity– We believe in providing better services than numbers.
- Hassle-Free – We pick up & drop from your hotel lobby.
- Free Pick Up & Drop Off – We pick up from all Toronto Downtown Hotels or Airport Hotels. We also pick up from hotels near QEW Highway – Mississauga, Burlington & Oakville (only the hotels in the south of these cities). If you are not staying at a hotel, we can pick you up from Starbucks – 450 Yonge Street (Yonge & College Intersection) or Starbucks Coffee Shop 300 Front Stree West (opposite of CN Tower).
- Adherence to Schedule – We make sure we adhere to schedule. This is a rarity among day tour operators.
- Niagara Parks Commission licensed tour guides
- We are smart about the weather – Hardly any other tour operator understands Niagara Falls weather like us. We plan your day accordingly thanks to our 10-year experience of conducting daily Niagara Falls Tours.
- Safety & Comfort – Tour comfortably in air-conditioned well-maintained vehicles (Limos, Mini Vans, Vans, Mini Buses & Buses)
- Best Tour Guides – Our professional tour guides are carefully hand picked. They are Punctual, Knowledgeable, Engaging & Flexible. Our tour guides speak a range of languages.
- No Wait Times – Our customers will receive V.I.P. treatment. No waiting for tickets anywhere.
- Enrich Your Experience – We take you to places where most tour operators don’t, like “the smallest chapel in the world!”
- Specialists – We are Niagara Falls Tour specialists
- Great Online Reviews on TripAdvisor- check us out on social media.
- No Surprises – Unlike many other tour operators, we don’t ask you to pay anything extra for boat, etc. We believe in transparent and honest pricing.
- 15% Tip to the driver or tour guide is not compulsory, but if you like our service you are most welcome. We never ask for tip or force the customers to pay tip. There are no surprise charges. Many tour operators look like they are cheaper on the face of it, but they come up with these surprise charges and make you pay more for low-quality service. We charge you slightly higher, but our pricing is honest and transparent. No hidden or surprise charges.
Tips to Choose the Best Niagara Falls Tour Operator
We are providing these tips as we believe in educating our customers. Well-informed customers make the right choices. Here are few questions you should ask before you choose a tour operator.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you run your own tours or outsource them to others?
- What are your deposit and cancellation policies?
- What if I sign up for a specific date and no one else does?
- Can I speak to a few past guests who did the same trip recently?
- Tell me a bit about your demographics, who typically takes your trips?
- What is your average group size and what is your guide-to-guest ratio?
- Is the owner of the company involved in the day to day operations?
- What is your company’s satisfaction guarantee policy?
- Tell me all about your family trips? (if it is a family trip you are considering)
Click here to book your Niagara Falls Tour with one of the best Niagara Falls tour operators and make your Niagara Falls Tour one of the most memorable trips of your life!