After our splendid Niagara Day Tour Package, Niagara Evening Tour Package and Niagara Private Tour Package, we welcome you to soak up the glory of Niagara with our commendable Niagara-On-The-Lake Package.
Our package takes you into adventurous exploration of many historic sites including Historical Society Museum, Fort George, The Marina, business district, agricultural markets, golf course, lush parks, green farm lands, world renowned Niagara wineries and Shaw Festival amid three theatres. Several special events are also organized here throughout the year and you will never fall short of interesting things to do – you may enjoy a carriage ride straight through Old Town or you may take a jet boat ride through the river or get a short drive through the picturesque Niagara Parkway leading to Niagara on the lake.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll in the old streets and enjoy the comfortable stay at bed & breakfast homes. Eat at distinguished restaurants; set back and take a journey back into the time with our Niagara-On-The-Lake Package.
Why Is Niagara-On-The-Lake Unique
- It is ranked number 7 in the top 10 destinations by the “Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 2014”.
- Every single winery at Niagara on the lake has a unique story with personal expression and diverse personality. There is a lot to be discovered, indulge and savour at these wineries.
- Experience Italy style food & wine culture in Niagara – La Dolce Vita!
- The Queen Street is ranked eminently in top twenty streets of Canada.
- Hotels like Shaw Club, Harbour House and Charles Inn are selected facilities for “Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Awards”.
- Get into the “Magic Spell” of Niagara on the lake as described in an article of Indiana Gazzette.
- It is lovingly ranked number 2 (out of 10) most romantic destination of Canada.
- The current steps from Town Council and their staffs to expand the economy of Niagara on the lake has gathered nationwide attention in The Canadian Business Journal – the online business publication.
- Niagara on the lake is named as most romantic and ideal small town by Smarter Travel.
- Niagara on the lake was prominently featured in the Lake & Boating Magazine in September, 2011 issue.
Trip Advisor traveler’s Choice Awards -2011” ranked Niagara on the lake at number 1 as best food & wine destination in entire Canada.
What Do We Offer
- Our fabulous Niagara-On-The-Lake package features:
- Free of cost pick up right from your hotel (time may vary)
- Drive of 90 minutes from Toronto to wonderful Niagara on the lake
- Start at 11:00 Am and enjoy five and a half hours of leisure time at the Niagara on the lake
Special wine tasting arranged complimentary at the end of the tour
- Return back to Toronto between 4:30 and 5:00 Pm
Price; $79 for adults and children, under 3 year old is Free
Please Note: 13% Ontario HST Tax to be applied
Niagara-On-The-Lake Reservation Form
Note: This package does not include Niagara Falls. It is a convenient transportation package to Niagara on the lake. For further details and bookings, please call or email us.