Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour Niagara Bus Tour offers luxury sightseeing 9-hour Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tours. We pick up and drop off at your hotel lobby. Day Tour Timings: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour Details:
Our Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour itinerary with Time:
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby.(between 8:30-9:30 am)
- It’s a 90-minute drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- The Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.(by 11.30 am)
- Free admission on the Niagara Falls Boat Tour (choose either HORNBLOWER or Journey Behind the Falls or admission to the Skylon Tower). (by 12:00 am)
- Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity! (by 01:30 pm)
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World” (by 2:30 pm )
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. (by 2:15 pm)
- Souvenir shopping – Explore the alleys. If you like it, buy it!
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honor. (by 2:30 pm)
- Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.(by 3:15 pm)
- Stopover in Niagara-on-the-lake for 60 MINUTES. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory! (by 3:30 pm)
- Complimentary wine tasting. Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery, Lake View Winery. Buy wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here. (by 5:00 pm)
- Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 20-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.
- Back to Toronto Downtown by (by 7:30- 8.00 pm).
Note: Time is Subject to change due to any road work, traffic and other unforseen reasons .
How To Book Your Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour?
- Click here to make your reservations now.
- We respond within 12 hours with a booking confirmation.
- We pick up from all Toronto Downtown Hotels or Airport Hotels.
- We also pick up from hotels near QEW Highway – Mississauga, Burlington & Oakville (only the hotels in the south of these cities).
- If you are not staying at a hotel, we can pick you up from Starbucks – 450 Yonge Street (Yonge & College Intersection) or Starbucks Coffee Shop 300 Front Stree West (opposite of CN Tower).
- Feel free to call us at 416-895-8161 for a free consultation. We help you plan your Niagara Falls Tour in the best possible way!
- We also do pick ups from Longo’s SuperMarket/Starbucks on 1125 N Service Rd, Mississauga L4Y 1A6 Main Intersection: N Service Rd and Stanfield Rd, ON
- For people who have lay over at Toronto and would like a trip to falls on same day. Starbucks Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre 655 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON M9W 1J3 ( Intersections Dixon Rd and Highway 27)
Why choose Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour?
- No Up Front Payment– We do not require deposit or ask payment until the tour has been complete.
- Hassle-Free – We pick up & drop from your hotel lobby for Free.
- Quality Over Quantity– We believe in providing better services than numbers.
- Adherence to Schedule – We make sure we adhere to schedule. This is a rarity among day tour operators.
- Niagara Parks Commission licensed tour guides
- We are smart about the weather – Hardly any other tour operator understands Niagara Falls weather like us. We plan your day accordingly thanks to our 10-year experience of conducting daily Niagara Falls Tours.
- Safety & Comfort – Tour comfortably in air-conditioned well-maintained vehicles (Limos, Mini Vans, Vans, Mini Buses & Buses)
- Best Tour Guides – Our charming tour guides are carefully handpicked. They are Punctual, Knowledgeable, Engaging & Flexible. Our tour guides speak a range of languages.
- No Wait Times – Our customers will receive V.I.P. treatment. No waiting for tickets anywhere.
- Enrich Your Experience – We take you to places where most tour operators don’t, like “the smallest chapel in the world!”
- Specialists – We are Niagara Falls Tour specialists
- Great Online Reviews on TripAdvisor
- No Surprises – Unlike many other tour operators, we don’t ask you to pay anything extra for boat, lunch, etc. We believe in transparent and honest pricing.
What is the price for Niagara Falls Day Tour?
||Child Under 12
||Child Under 3
|Without Buffet Lunch
|With Buffet Lunch
|Optional Helicopter Ride
Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
Seniors Age: 60+
Please Note: 13% Ontario HST Tax to be applied
What is the payment mode and when?
We accept all major credit cards, cash and online via Paypal. if you like could also pay us by cash on the bus.
please note: You do not have to pay up front, you could pay us by the end of the tour.
An Amazing Fact About Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls comprises three waterfalls. While most people only know it as one fall, Niagara Falls actually includes American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls.
Our town Limos are also available for the below-mentioned services. All Niagara Bus Tour’s customers are entitled to 10% discount on these services if you book 12 hours in advance:
- Airport transfers
- Out of town transfers
- Shuttle service
- Local transfers
Please visit www.airlinklimo.ca to avail this offer.